Enjoy an educational and practical workshop focused on the adult population where they will obtain tools to encourage the promotion of reading.
These workshops are appropriate for families, educators and anyone who seeks to promote children's literature in childhood and youth.
The most worked topics are:
1. How to create a reading culture at home.
2. How to create a culture of reading in the educational environment.
3. Appropriate Children's Literature.
4. Strategies for the training of readers.
5. Creating my reading corner
1 hours 30 minutes
$30 for each participant